Saturday, March 27, 2010

Debugging life

A question raised by one of my closest friend, hit me so hard that I wanted to find the answers to the unanswered.

This led me to search and find out the basic meaning of it, if possible from the beginning till the end. Today being a holiday, I had the leisure to have my space and thus most of the day was spent in search of the truth (ah, whatever).

The outcome, was actually irrelevant to me, but it was infact the peace of mind that I was searching for since the past few days that led me into this undertaking.

Now, after all the search, my findings are with me. I am not the person to go, pump fist and shout. Alas!, these findings are irrelevant to me anyways. But, only if my friend is interested to have a look into it, I would be glad that my efforts were not futile. Let's see when that time comes...

Although my findings do confirm what I always believed in, I am in-debt to my friend for actually indirectly/unknowingly pushing me into this task, I now have a deeper understanding at one more subject.

"Give me some sunshine, give me some rain; Give me another chance, I wanna grow up once again.".

Phew!!!

No comments: